Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to delete or alter the content of the website, including the terms and conditions, at any time with or without notice. The most current version of these terms can be found at SmilingCooks.com/terms.php
- At Smiling Cooks, we feel strongly about protecting your privacy and will not distribute your information to any outside parties (except when necessary by law).
- Your user name and password are only valid for your personal use. If at any time it is suspected that your password has been shared beyond your household, Smiling Cooks reserves the right to terminate your subscription without refund. If you suspect your account has been breached, please report it to us at email@example.com.
- Your account information needs to be accurate. If your information changes, update your account. Also, you must be 13 years or older to register on this site.
- Your subscription is auto-renewing. Use the "My Account" page to cancel your subscription before your renewal date – cancelations are not accepted by email. If you cancel, your account will remain active until your next payment is due and will be deleted at that time. To be fair to all, we do not offer refunds for any reason, including a change in type of subscription or a late cancelation.
- We strive to remain competitive in our pricing, but a price change may be necessary at some point. Thirty-day notice will be given before any price changes occur on the site itself.
- The content of this website, including but not limited to recipes, design, verbiage, and programing, is the proprietary property of Smiling Cooks and is only for your personal use as a subscriber, provided you keep the copyright intact. The content is not for commercial use and cannot be shared with non-subscribers.
- By submitting ideas or recipes, you are giving Smiling Cooks full rights to the information without compensation.
- You are fully responsible for the information entered under your account on SmilingCooks.com. Smiling Cooks reserves the right to remove any information deemed inappropriate and terminate your account without refund. Please respect the copyrights of others. Do not submit recipes or other information that are under copyright protection. You also agree to indemnify and hold harmless Smiling Cooks from any costs associated with damages or third-party copyright infringement.
- The content on this website is available on and "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranty. You acknowledge that the use of this website and its content are at your own risk.
- Remember, the cooking instructions were originally written for 4 servings, unless otherwise stated. If the servings are adjusted, the cook times may vary. Please use safe food handling guidelines and adjust cook times as necessary to assure thorough cooking, especially of meats. For more information on safe handling instructions, please see the USDA's website.
- The nutrition information given on this site is a guideline only, as it has not been scientifically verified. We use www.nutritiondata.com as a standard for nutritional content.
- You are responsible for what you put into your body. We are not giving health or medical advice so please talk to your physician if you have any health concerns or dietary restrictions. Smiling Cooks cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of use of this website.